Faculty & Staff
- 2022-2023 COS Important Action Dates
- Apex Center for Entrepreneurs
- Caregiving Resources
- Conflict of Interest Policies and Procedures
- Disclosure of Conflict of Interest/Commitment
- Guides and templates for National Science Foundation and National Institutes of Health
- Virginia Tech Intellectual Properties, Inc.
- Register you group identity
- Promotion and Tenure Guidelines
- Promotion and Hiring Data
- Promotion and Tenure Expectations
- Collegiate Faculty Promotion Guidelines
- Instructor Promotion Guidelines
- Professor of Practice Promotion Guidelines
- Research Faculty Promotion Guidelines
Grant Submission and Approval
To assure proposals are submitted to sponsors by the deadline, all administrative documents (budgets, and other required documentation, excluding Science and Technical documents) must be completed and approved in Summit in final format (ready to submit) at least two working days before the sponsor deadline or the PI's chosen target submission date.
Resource: Proposal Submission Policy and Guidelines
For a tutorial on submitting your proposal for approval, please watch this video prepared by the Office of Vice President for Research and Innovation.
In need of assistance? Contact Andrew Volker, Grants Coordinator for the College of Science.